Premium RUSH! Response One RUSH! Response - one time fee. When you need the answer to your question FAST!
Premium PRIVATE Forum When privacy matters. Now you can ask April your question, and get her response, in complete privacy. Your question will never be displayed publicly. Only April will read it, and only April will answer it.
Go to premium plans page
Confidentiality is protected, however your post and account cannot be edited or deleted once it has gone live on the forum. No exceptions.

What is he thinking ?

Are you male or female:
Female

Is the person your question is about male or female:
Male

What is your age:

What are the ages of the other people involved:

What is your relationship status:
Single

What is the relationship status of the person you are dating:
Single

How long have the two of you been together:
We are not together

Is this an online only relationship:
No

Have you ever had a date in person, face-to-face:
No

If this is a long distance relationship, how often do you physically see each other:
Does not apply

If you’re engaged, when is the wedding date:
Does not apply

If you’re engaged, but there is no wedding date set — why not:
Does not apply

Are you divorced or just separated:
Does not apply

How long have you been divorced:
Does not apply

How long has the person you are dating been divorced:
Does not apply

How many kids do you each have, and how old are they:
Does not apply

What country do you live in:
England

Describe any cultural, religious or family influences impacting your relationship:
Does not apply

Hi April.
One of the guys I work with and I talk a lot via text in the evenings about sex and he tells me he'd like to sleep with me . We flirt a lot and send saucy photos to each other. At work though we are professional and don't talk about it at all. He doesn't flirt with me and we act as close friends. He doesn'the ask me on dates or try and touch me . Several times I have tried to get him to open up and tell me what exactly it is he wants from us but he always shuts down and refuses to answer the question. I am now so confused by his behaviour I don't know what to do. Please help. Tracy

Re: What is he thinking ?

He's actually being very straight forward. It's just not what you were hoping for. :? His behavior indicates that he wants a professional relationship at work, and a sexual relationship without dating, outside of work. You're confused because you're thinking there must be some middle ground -- like dating, getting to know each other, flirting at work -- but there isn't for him. Nope! He wants sex outside of work, without a traditional, romantic relationship. And that's it.

As for what you should do, it's up to you. If you want a sexy fling, he's ready and willing. If you're looking for a romantic, dating relationship that's traditional, he's not your guy. When you try to get him to open up, and he shuts down, it's because he doesn't want to open up. That's his way of letting you know, he's not into romance and dating. I wish I could tell you more, but this one is pretty simple. What you see is what you get.

Hope that helps!
April Masini is a relationship and etiquette expert and popular media resource —  author of four relationship advice books, the 'Ask April' advice column and the #1 free relationship advice forum where over 27,000 questions have been asked and answered, personally, by April. She has nearly a quarter million active forum members, 620,000 Facebook fans and over 1.4 million Twitter followers.